Run, run, run

My friend Alex shared this video on her blog today (if you’re looking for blogs to read, check hers out; she lives and runs here in Charleston for part of the year).

This is a must-watch for all runners, so I had to repost.The song lyrics are beautiful, along with watching the other runners. The video and song capture the spirit of running, regardless of pace, distance, or location. It certainly lifted my spirits, even after a less-than-stellar training run tonight.

This entry was posted in Just for Fun, Motivation and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Run, run, run

1. It’s very sweet. Thanks for sharing.

2. Amy says:

Oh wow. That made me get so emotional. I cannot imagine being in Boston this year. Thank you so much for posting, Amy!

You’re welcome. I am sure Boston will be a very emotional experience for everyone there. I think it would be regardless of the bombings last year, but I think it makes that marathon even more special. I had a few friends run it last year and one who didn’t get to finish due to the bombings.

3. tinyrunner85 says:

I loved that video! Thanks for sharing it 🙂

4. I am going to reblog your post….

Thanks! Also check out Alex’s blog, she is a Charleston runner and blogger too and that is where I saw the video, so I want everyone to check hers out as well.

5. Pam says:

This video made me cry…..so lovely. This was perfect for a less than happy social medial week for runners. Thanks so much for sharing Amy!

6. LilMysNinja says:

Thank you for sharing this Amy! This touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Oy! I love it!!!

7. This is beautiful! I had goose bumps… I definitely did my fair share of running this weekend and I will continue to run run run!

8. ben says:

Cool and very cute. 🙂

9. Sarah says:

Makes me want to go run!

10. Kara says:

So simple and sweet! I love this! Thanks for sharing!