Signed, sealed, delivered, it’s ours…

I’m wet, cold, and sore… and for once, it’s not due to running.

No more for sale sign- it was gone when we got there for our final walk through, so we didn’t get a picture of us taking it down.

Clay and I are officially homeowners. We closed on Friday afternoon, moved on Saturday and Sunday morning, and are spending the next few days unpacking, decorating, and waiting on numerous installations- including water.

Wet, cold, sore, and happy to sleep in our new home tonight (even if it means going to the townhouse to shower).

This entry was posted in Buying a Home, Moving, The Handsome Husband. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Signed, sealed, delivered, it’s ours…

1. Bridgett says:

Congrats again! So happy for ya’ll!

2. Steph says:

Hooray! Can’t wait to see pictures! I like to live vicariously through other people’s house-buying

3. Congrats! I LOVE that front (or wrap-around?) porch! That is one house requirement I have: a front porch to sit on and watch the neighborhood. Hope the water is up and running soon!

4. I’m happy for you Amy and I can only imagine how excited you must be!

5. Emily says:

Congrats! Your house is beautiful! My husband and I just bought a house too! Have fun unpacking and decorating! 🙂

6. jeksca says:

Congrats! How exciting!

7. drachtungbaby says:

Congrats Amy!

8. Brennan says:

It’s gorgeous! Congratulations!

9. spectacuLAUR says:

Congrats! My brother moved into his home and is doing a little at a time. He has most of his stuff put into the correct rooms but is just unpacking each room as it comes! You don’t realize how much stuff you have until you have to move it all. lol!

You are so right- and every time I move, I wish I’d given more away to charity, LOL. Too many moves for me in the last six years since college. Good luck to your brother.

10. what a beautiful home! congrats!

11. allieksmith says:

Yes! This is so exciting! Congrats to you and Clay 🙂

12. Woohoo! It is such a cute house. Happy for you.

13. Nerri says:

HUGE congratulations!!!! That is a gorgeous house! So happy for y’all 🙂

14. Congrats! So exciting. 🙂 I’m in the process of buying too, but luckily I’m buying the house I already live in so I don’t have to worry about moving!

15. YAY! I need your new address then!! 🙂 You’ll get your gift next week!!! Congratulations!

16. LilMysNinja says:

I’ve been meaning to come back here and comment. CONGRATULATIONS!!

17. i’m sorry I’m late to this, catching up on blogs, congrats on the new home!! SO EXCITING!!!

18. how exciting! can’t wait to hear about your advewntures here. adorable house!