Two years and counting…

Tonight, Clay and I celebrated two wonderful years of marriage by eating ice cream in our pajamas. This started on our wedding night, which was conveniently Pajama Night at Bruster’s in Florence, and you got a free waffle cone if you wore pajamas.

Picture 006

We celebrated at Bruster’s last year as well.

Picture 161

This year, since we don’t live near a Bruster’s (or know if they participate in pajama night), we celebrated at Yum Yum Yogurt, which is a local shop here in Charleston. It’s our new favorite frozen yogurt shop in Charleston!

Here’s to many more years of ice cream and pajamas, and perhaps someday, a kid or a dog to share in the celebration.

This entry was posted in Engagement/Wedding, Family, Holidays, Married Life, The Handsome Husband and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Two years and counting…

1. aw congrats! nothing better than celebrating with ice cream and the one you love!

2. KrisLawrence says:

Happy Anniversary!! Yogurt and ice cream sound like a perfect tradition.

3. You guys are so cute! Like, really adorable. What a fun and totally worthwhile tradition.

Thanks. We like our simple, quirky traditions. Vacations are fun and sometimes we go out for nice dinners, but it’s great to celebrate simply because that’s how we did things in college when we met.

4. pickyrunner says:

You know how to celebrate right! It’s hard to screw up ice cream and pj’s 🙂 froyo is a close second!

Thanks, yeah we have some ice cream places over here too, but you can’t beat self-serve froyo, and it’s closer, we had a coupon, and a local business. Much better than a chain or driving way out to the locally owned ice cream shop.

5. Steph says:

Aww, Congrats! That’s a really sweet tradition (no pun, haha)

6. AWE that sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you enjoyed yourself! I’m mostly excited for it to warm up and to get some ice cream! 🙂

7. allieksmith says:

Happy anniversary! I LOVE your tradition… that’s just so cute to me. I hope you guys can enjoy many, many more years together ❤

8. Nerri says:

yay happy anniversary!!! might I recommend adding a dog you can run with to your next celebration..??? 🙂

9. Rebecca says:

Happy Two-Year Anniversary!!! 😀 I can’t believe it’s been that long already.

I can’t wait to meet the man of my dreams and start my own traditions with someday. 🙂

What kind of dog do you picture you and Clay having someday??

10. happy anniversary!! what a great way to celebrate

11. Ahh LOVE this Amy, a tradition I 100% say is awesome 🙂 Happy Two years!

12. This is such a fun way to celebrate! Love it. We celebrated our 2 years in Sept, so not much apart from you guys. Happy Anniversary, cheers to many more ice cream dates.

13. Congrats. Is that the shop you were telling me about?

14. LilMysNinja says:

Happy Anniversary!!!

15. I just have to say that you two look so adorable together… kid at heart! 🙂

16. chasingthekenyans says:

I love the tradition! Photo and all! 🙂 happy belated anniversary!!