Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday (January 30)

Hey guys! Once again, I’m participating in Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday, which is dedicated to the ultimate time-sucking website, Pinterest. Feel free to follow me there.

Haha, this is super cute. I won’t look at my Esc key the same again.

Source: funsubstance.com via Amy on Pinterest

Story of the week: I was on my way to McDonalds on Sunday to pick up a newspaper for my couponing habit addiction. Three cop cars were behind me, and one pulled up beside me at the stoplight and motioned for me to roll my window down. Turns out, he just wanted to tell me that my registration sticker for 2013 needed to be on my license plate. My registration was fine- I’d just forgotten to put it on. So glad he didn’t feel like stopping me and giving me a ticket, though. Kudos to the nice officers in the City of Charleston.

Source: someecards.com via Amy on Pinterest

Clay and I are attending a Super Bowl Sunday party, and I might cut some of these out for place cards. This site has tons of neat printables for parties, so check it out if you’re celebrating the big game. And go Ravens! Just because I like their colors and the guy from the movie The Blind Side plays for them (hey, this is how I decide which team to cheer for, perfectly acceptable!).

Source: catchmyparty.com via Amy on Pinterest

This is a really cool site I found, look at all the neat household projects you can do with items from the dollar store. I’ll definitely be making a trip this week for some of these.

Source: madincrafts.com via Amy on Pinterest

We never know where to eat, mostly because Charleston has such great options. We tried one new restaurant and one new-to-us restaurant this week, so I’ll post some thoughts on those soon. I think we’ve found our #1 Mexican place!

Source: someecards.com via Amy on Pinterest

This entry was posted in Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday (January 30)

1. pinterestgirl95 says:

Lol, I love the escape key pin and the red, white, and blue one. 🙂

2. Glad you didn’t get a ticket and cannot wait to see what your number 1 Mexican place is…it is my favorite type of food.

3. I get so jealous every time my sister talks about the amazing restaurants she eats at, even like faster food type places. so jealous

4. pickyrunner says:

Haha I like the last one. I always say I don’t care but everyone knows I’m the person that chooses the restaurants no matter what.

We kinda choose together, but we both like good food and most everything here is pretty good. I actually picked the restaurant tonight and Clay said I did a great job, haha.

5. Kara says:

So I’m finally catching up on my favorite blogs and I see you have your own domain name now!! woohoo so exciting 🙂 I love that escape key picture, so cute! (PS Congrats on the awesome race you had – just read your last post too!)

Yeah, I bought the domain and connected it a few weeks ago, hoping it will inspire me to write a bit more now that I have a monetary investment (albeit a small one) in the blog. Glad you like it, and yeah I definitely had an awesome race Saturday!

6. Nerri says:

haha! These are great. My sister chose the Ravens to root for pretty much the same way – she saw a documentary about a guy who had ALS who used to play for the Ravens. Wait, was that The Blind Side?? Possibly… 🙂

Nah, not the Blind Side. It’s about a family who takes in a football player (Michael Oher) because he has nowhere to go, and they provide for him and help him graduate high school and go to college. Great movie- you should watch it.

But now I’m going to look up that documentary because I love inspiring sports stories like that. Gives me yet another cool reason to cheer for the Ravens.

7. LOVEE pinterest and I am definitely checking out the blog- thanks!