1. If you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant?
Clay and I would like to have kids someday (Not today. Or tomorrow. And the next 4 years aren’t looking so hot either, babywatchers). However, since we’re not hoping to have children anytime soon, I’d probably freak out if I got pregnant. I mean, royally freak.
Obviously I’d keep the baby and ultimately be happy, but I’d probably still have the thoughts in the back of my mind of all the awesome things I wanted to do before babies. It would definitely take me awhile to get myself together mentally.
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
Oh wow, I have quite a few. Some awesome stuff has gone down this summer. Here’s a few pictures to get you started:
3. How often do you change your sheets?
I don’t change them very often, but I do wash them a lot, especially if I get sick or something and spend a lot of time in bed.
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
I haven’t been through TSA since this started going on, but I’m pretty sure I’d opt for the scan…
5. Since it is fair time…what’s your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
Fair time in SC is in October when it’s not 5763839 degrees outside, but when Clay and I went this past year, we took this awesome picture that reminds me of the TV Show “Little People Big World”- for obvious reasons.