Love and Marriage… Love and Marriage…

… is not just classic 1990s TV at its best!

For those of you who don’t know- Clay is no longer my fabulous fiancé.

He’s now my hunky husband :).  We got hitched on Saturday.

I won’t go into full play-by-play details of the wedding, but it was definitely not your average wedding. We’re anything but average.

Our wedding included walking out to the Imperial March (i.e. the Star Wars song) and toasting with Diet Mountain Dew rather than wine.

Oh, and let’s not forget the best wedding night activity ever- wearing our pajamas to Bruster’s to get free ice cream!

I’ll leave you with some pictures that tell the story better than I can.  Enjoy!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This entry was posted in Engagement/Wedding and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Love and Marriage… Love and Marriage…

1. Amanda says:

Screw traditional. As long as you enjoyed yourselves and will remember the day, good for you. YAY Amy and Clay. Congrats!

2. Zaneta says:

haha… so cute! You look gorgeous! And i LOVE the running in your wedding dress pics 😉 congrats again!! 107 days left for me! 😀

3. Laura says:

The picture of you two against the brick is FABULOUS!!
    Congratulations!!

4. S Club Mama says:

congratulations!! Your dress is so pretty. You are so so teeny! Love the shoes!!

5. lindsay says:

girl that’s awesome! congrats! i love your dress!

i had to concede some to my parents on some things but for the most part they let my ‘wild’ ideas go 🙂 i love that you incorporated little bits of you personalities with the star wars and mtn dew!

6. Rebecca says:

Congratulations, Mrs. Scott-Lindy! 😀

Yeah, I want a traditional wedding with some NEW and unique twists to it. I like how you had your wedding! So unique. I love your dress and hair! So beautiful. 🙂

Yeah, I don’t want alcohol at my future wedding. 😦 To me, toasting to wine is a turn off and its overrated. I want Coco-Cola, or that Welch’s Sparkling Grape Juice, or punch at my wedding. And I want to walk down the aisle on a hymn, or something different than “Here comes the bride…” Hehe. I have so many ideas! Hopefully my Mr. Right will come soon. 🙂

7. A.S. says:

Thank you so much for the encouragement and for taking the time to read my blog 🙂

Congratulations on your wedding! You looked so beautiful as a bride 🙂 Wishing you and your new hubby a lifetime of health, love, and happiness together.

8. Zaneta says:

I added you to my post about people who are engaged, married, or recently married 🙂 congrats again!!

9. Oh my stars, I have been so behind on reading blogs I missed this! You were a beautiful bride (are a beautiful bride!) and your wedding looks like it was fun and happy as it should be! Congratulations!

10. BW says:

He’s a lucky man. Indeed!

11. Pingback: {Five Question Friday} Of broken trash cans and boom badoom boom bass! |

12. ladycoop says:

You may or may not remember me….ahhh forever ago. (Hamster696, Erica). Anyways I just remembered I am following your blog here and wordpress and am WAY behind. LOL
    Congrats on the marriage, I love all the photos. 🙂