I was tagged in this on Facebook… but Facebook notes are for people who don’t have blogs, so I’m posting it here, with the help of NatalieDee graphics, of course.
1. What time did you get up this morning? – I finally rolled out of bed at 8:00. I usually get up at 6:45 to make it to work at 7:30ish.
2. How do you like your steak? I’m a vegetarian… does “alive” count?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?– Megamind in 3-D with the the ATM (All Things Money, aka Financial) software development team at work.
4. What is your favorite TV show? – Whatever’s on TV when I’m running on the treadmill or trying to fall asleep. I like watching House, though after not having cable for several years I forget that we have cable and don’t know what’s on TV, haha.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? – Key West, Fla.
6. What did you have for breakfast? –A pear and a cup of coffee. *Braces for attack from the Healthy Breakfast Nazis*
7. What is your favorite cuisine? – Pretty much any ethnic food… Italian, Mexican, Indian, Thai, Greek, Japanese… I rarely go out and order something American, which is really ironic because I’m a ‘picky’ eater.
8. What foods do you dislike?– All types of meat. Any fast food- seriously fast food restaurants scare me. Anything deep fried or fried at all. Anything greasy or buttery or oily or overly sweet, salty, greasy, or fattening.
Oh, and mushrooms.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? – If I have to eat out, usually an ethnic restaurant. I eat most meals in front of a computer screen, haha.
10. Favorite dressing?– Vinaigrettes, including the ones my fiancé makes.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? – 2001 Honda Accord coupe.
12. What are your favorite clothes? – Cozy sweaters, American Eagle jeans, running clothes, random t-shirts, pea coats, North Face coats, Coach boots, Sperry’s.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? – Anywhere, but if I could chose… Europe!
15. Where do you want to retire? – On a cruise ship sailing around the world. It’s probably cheaper than a retirement home, right?
16. Favorite time of day?– The few minutes after a run :). The ‘high’ is real, guys.
17. Where were you born? – Florence, S.C.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? – College football!
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? – Morning.
21. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? – I’m so ready to go on my honeymoon and lay out on an island in the sun.
22. What did you want to be when you were little? – Everything. Including a writer.
23. What is your best childhood memory? – Family vacations and extended family gatherings. Oh, and Christmas :).
24. Are you a cat or dog person? – Both.
26. Always wear your seat belt? – You know it…
27. Been in a car accident? – Nothing serious.
28. Any pet peeves? – People who feel like they have to bring others down in order to feel good about themselves.
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? – All veggies- minus mushrooms of course!
30. Favorite ice cream? – I don’t eat ice cream much. I had some “Bunny Tracks” (basically moose tracks) a few weeks ago. That was good.
31. Favorite fast food restaurant? – Subway is the only fast food I eat really…
32. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? – Twice before I actually passed.
33. From whom did you get your last email?– From a fellow member of my company’s environmental committee.
34. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? – Not a fan of credit cards. I’d take an unlimited shopping spree to Dillard’s and Macy’s, though.
35. Do anything spontaneous lately? – One really pretty day last week I bought a Cinnabon and sat outside and ate it, and actually enjoyed it.
37.Like Broccoli? – Eh, if it’s in something. Not a fan of the stems.
38. What was your favorite vacation? – My first cruise with Clay. Our next cruise might top it, though.
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? – I went to lunch with Tripp (a friend from high school) today. As for dinner… Clay and I went out to Thai house like two weeks ago.
40. What are you listening to right now? – A coworker’s phone going off, white noise, the sound of another coworker’s typing, the sound of my typing, and random chatter coming from another development team.
41. What is your favorite color? – Blue and Green
43. Coffee Drinker? – I work in the computer software industry, don’t I? I usually drink a couple cups a day- black with 4 packets of Equal.
Even if the artificial sweeteners kill me, it’s a good life :).