November 24, 2010: Today, I’m thankful for humor.
I’m also thankful for turkeys who are thankful for people like me :).
Life would suck without jokes and snarky remarks, right? So, here’s something my friend Jerrod (from way back in my high school marching band days) posted on facebook.
While these may be unsafe sayings 364 days of the year… on Thanksgiving, they’re perfectly acceptable:
- Talk about a huge breast!
- Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
- It’s Cool Whip time!
- If I don’t undo my pants, I’ll burst!
- That’s one terrific spread!
- I’m in the mood for a litle dark meat.
- Are you ready for seconds yet?
- It’s a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
- Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
- Don’t play with your meat.
- Just spread the legs open & stuff it in.
- Do you think you’ll be able to handle all the people at once?
- I didn’t expect everyone to come at once!
- You still have a little bit on your chin.
- How long will it take after you stick it in?
- You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.
November 25, 2010: Today, I’m thankful for family.
… and will be spending the day with them and away from my blog. Happy Thanksgiving guys!