I love local races. What’s not to love about sleeping in your own bed, showering in your own shower, and supporting local charities, schools, scholarships, and causes- all while being active and having a great time with friends?
- RT @SPARKLYSOULINC: RT or share photo or 30% w/hashtag #sparklysoulboston to enter to win all 12 headbands - 2 winners! @SPARKLYSOULINC htt… 7 hours ago
- RT @Cross_Prob: The Boston Marathon should be a national holiday, every runner would stay home and watch it, and then practice would take p… 10 hours ago
- Enjoying some much-needed @TalentiGelato. Love the caramel cookie crunch, beats ice cream and froyo any day. 10 hours ago
- I need a slice of pizza and a hug. Where's the best place in Charleston for cheap pizza and free hugs? 13 hours ago
- Dashi Food Truck on #Yelp: I recently ate at the Dashi Food Truck a few nights ago in West Ashley, and it's one of t… yelp.com/biz/dashi-food… 1 day ago
The Latest Happenings…