Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday (January 23)

I’m still recovering from the Charleston Half Marathon but will have a real entry soon. Until then, I’m participating in Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday, which is dedicated to the ultimate time-sucking website, Pinterest. Feel free to follow me there.

This picture best represents my snarky sense of humor as well as how The Price is Right is a don’t-miss show for me now. Work at home problems, y’all.

I know a few people who actually want this. I’m not one of them- ready for Spring already.

Source: Uploaded by user via Amy on Pinterest

We know iceberg lettuce is at the bottom of the barrel, nutritionally speaking, but this was a good read and parts of it were not-so-obvious (rare for an article coming from a major women’s magazine).

Source: shape.com via Amy on Pinterest

Here’s the super-easy banana and egg pancake recipe. You can add other toppings to them as well, and they’re already sweet from the banana so you won’t need syrup. I added raisins when I made them.

Source: blogilates.com via Amy on Pinterest

I put this up on the break room fridge when I worked in the office. I hope everyone took the compliments and gave them out. At the risk of someone winding up in HR over workplace harassment, I removed the “You are beautiful” one before taking it to work.

If I had teeny tiny terrors, I’d print these out for them to color. Hoping for another College World Series trip!

Source: gamecockgirl.com via Amy on Pinterest

Still a better driver than many Charleston drivers on a rainy day…

About these ads
This entry was posted in Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday (January 23)

1. KrisLawrence says:

Iceberg is a good way to introduce non-green lovers to the more nutritious varieties. I had to slowly add spinach, arugula, etc. to my husbands salads and now my kids, lol. It took a while but they are converts now :) They won’t eat kale chips with me though.

Yeah, even the article doesn’t hate on iceberg like most do. After all, it is delicious on tacos or sandwiches that just need that extra crunch. I can’t really imagine collards or kale on a taco, haha.

2. LOL. Some of those pins have got me laughing. I’m going to go check out the article on the lettuce. Seems interesting-especially since so many bloggers turn their nose at it!

3. Buffy Goosev says:

I love the Jesus take the wheel! And the G is perfect for my goslings on a rainy day!!

Great pins!! :)

Always ~ Momma Goose

4. allieksmith says:

The first pin “Jesus Take The Wheel” hahahahaha

5. Cori H. says:

The first one is my fave haha! Love these pins!

6. Hey!! That “compliments” sheet looks amazing! I just don’t think I could get away with hanging something like that up though, because there are cameras everywhere, especially in the kitchen, where the employee “bulletin board / dry erase board” is… and there’s always someone walking by it.
    And… I don’t know if I could keep something like that to myself. I’d be all giggly about it. People would probably know. But it does seem like a fun idea. Maybe someday, I’ll try an approach like that…

I’ve… actually never seen a full “The Price is Right” tape before.

I hung it up right before I left. It was the week or so I was leaving, so I don’t know if people suspected me or not (I guess if they read here, they know now, but anyway). I was busy working and moving and didn’t have time to check it anyway.

I also think things like that are allowed more in my workplace than others. My first job didn’t even have a bulletin board where things could be posted for fear of offending someone… bleh.

7. Nerri says:

I too spend many an hour on the time suck that is Pinterest! I died of cute with that puppy in the driver’s seat :) Enjoy your rest days – you’ve earned them!

8. Steph says:

Awww, that puupy is so cute!! Also, good luck this weekend!

9. love pinterest! I haven’t been on in awhile

10. The inch of snow thing is so sadly true. Oh, Charleston!