Almost Wordless Wednesday: Birthday Edition

So I turned the big 2-7 on Monday. My first thought upon waking was that 27 feels sore (oh wait, I feel like that every morning…).

If you sign up for restaurant e-mail lists, you get coupons. It’s a pretty neat way to celebrate on the cheap… err, FREE.

I tried to make my frozen yogurt look like Fall/Halloween. It sorta worked…

Schlotzsky’s deli veggie pizza

Starbucks Skinny Mocha Frappe- Venti

Firehouse Veggie Sub

Aside from that, my birthday was the usual- work, lunch, and coaching cross country. The MPTC kiddos sang Happy Birthday to me though and that was pretty neat!

About these ads
This entry was posted in Almost Wordless Wednesday, Saving Money and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Almost Wordless Wednesday: Birthday Edition

1. KrisLawrence says:

Happy Birthday!!! I think we have the same taste in food. All your pictures have me starving! :) Have a great week!

2. Patty says:

Looks like you had a pretty fantastic birthday!! Happy birthday again, I hope 27 is the best year yet :)

3. happy birthday, some great eats right there!

4. MMM. Everything looks so good. Happy birthday girlll.

5. Aww Happy Birthday Amy!! Love the froyo with candy corn, aka the most necessary topping for fall :D

6. allieksmith says:

Happy birthday, lovely lady!! Waking up sore can be considered good, right?!

Looks like you got to enjoy some awesome treats :).

7. Rebecca says:

I want those birthday treats!!! We don’t have a Schlotzsky’s here, BUT we did have one across from Evangel U. in Missouri. Delicious! I miss a lot of the restaurants in Missouri. :(

I’m glad you had a nice birthday.

And hint… if you get a MyPanera card (free card!), you get rewards randomly like free beverages, $2 off U Pick 2’s, free bowls of soup, free pastry’s, etc.. And you also get a birthday reward. ;)

Oh thanks! I am definitely signing up for My Panera then! I was thinking about going there today for lunch actually but we’ll see, I may just stick with cooking something for myself at home. But those are great deals!

8. Sarah says:

What?!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) Free is totally the best, obviously… Loving the looks of your Fall/Halloween style froyo, epic.

Haha, I am gonna get that same froyo again soon but maybe not as much candy corn. It got hard from the coldness of the yogurt. But it made for a cute picture!

9. jaml905 says:

Belated Happy Birthday to you!!! Yes I agree with how much freebies you get on your birthday month. I couldn’t wait to claim all of them! :)

10. Happy belated birthday, sweet girl!!!! It looks like you ate good!!! I hope that this year brings you blessings beyond measure!

11. Happy Late Birthday!~!! It looks like you had a happy and filling day! I turned 27 in July, so lets make this a good year!!

12. shannonjoe says:

Happy belated birthday-what an oldie at 27! I’ll be turning 42 in December so if you want to talk about sore in the mornings…. :)

That pizza looked delish!!!!!!!

Shannon

13. Kara says:

I am FINALLY catching up on my favorite blogs! I’ve had a wayyyyy too busy month. But HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little late! Hope it was everything you hoped for! All those treats look sooooo good!

14. chasingthekenyans says:

all that was free?!? you know how to work it :) happy belated birthday!!