Almost Wordless Wednesday: Facebook Timeline Edition

Last week, Facebook updated my profile to Timeline. I resisted the change for a few months now, secretly hoping they’d forgotten about me- no such luck!

Once it updated, I saw all the posts Facebook tracked from 2005 on (scary, huh?). You’d think with how “smart” social media is, they’d add appropriate pictures to my “life events”, but I guess I was expecting too much…

Or maybe Facebook just knows my husband that well…

About these ads
This entry was posted in Almost Wordless Wednesday, The Handsome Husband and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Almost Wordless Wednesday: Facebook Timeline Edition

1. haha oh timeline. I just hate facebook all around, not a huge fan of it.

2. haha. I actually like timeline a lot. That photo made me laugh for quite some time.

3. Rebecca says:

Hey. At least they waited until NOW to change yours. Mine was changed… I don’t know when. But it was sometime in 2011. :(

Yeah, I heard some people installed an application and that automatically changed it last year, bleh.

• Rebecca says:

Yeah. I mean, there are maybe one or two good things about it. I’ve found things from Evangel U, some of my old jobs, and just little things I forgot to treasure through timelne.

But I just miss the old Facebook. I mean, I also miss the old, old Facebook from 2007. When all of our status updates started with “Rebecca H. is…”

Good times. :) and when your page was actually called a “wall.” And when you could send free “gifts” to friends. And have a garden of flowers. That’s about it. :P

4. HAHA I love the timeline. I was literally just looking back at past posts and pictures. What was I thinking?? haha

5. The timeline annoys me too! Mine finally got changed about a month ago so I was hoping they would have forgotten about me but no such luck. At least with timeline you can look back at posts you forgot about but I kinda wish I could just forget about them, some of my posts from a few years ago were weird!

6. shannonjoe says:

Lol!! Mine has been changed for awhile now so I’m used to it. But let me tell you I was not fond of the change at first. I think the older I get the more I resist change. :)

Shannon

7. I still have not changed mine.. I am resiting until I am made to do it! I know it’s going to have to happen eventually though… doh!

8. haha…i resisted the change for as long as i could, but then when i was trying to do something on my FB website page it forced me into switching over both!! lol

9. Patty says:

Ahh! I know, I hate every change facebook has made. Especially when it was made to such a large audience. I cannot imagine being in middle school and having a Facebook!

10. Kara says:

Ugh I just got switched over automatically also!! So annoying!