Almost Wordless Wednesday- May 23

Quote of the week:

“When life gets stressful, you need a hug, a good run, and frozen yogurt. And for everyone’s sake- in that order.”

Post practice Cold Stone with my track buddy Shayna.

Other Fun Happenings:

About these ads
This entry was posted in Almost Wordless Wednesday, Friends and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Almost Wordless Wednesday- May 23

1. Tiffany G. says:

Shayna…isn’t that the professor at fmu? i havent seen her in a minute. ahh cold stone i havent been there in ages. frozen yogurt sounds so yummy right about now …..

Yes she works at our alma mater and I see her like twice a week now =). She is awesome.

Cold Stone has good frozen yogurt… when they have it… but we really need a SweetFrog!

2. allieksmith says:

I love wordless (or almost wordless hehe) posts! They leave so much to look at and think about :)

Such a cute picture!!!

3. krisranhere says:

Definitely! Have a great day :)

4. Patty says:

Ah that’s a perfect quote. Looks like you got all of the above, too. Hope it helped your week :)

5. Love the quote! I remember one time getting watermelon sorbet from Coldstone and it was really good, I wish they’d have more nondairy options like that!

They have watermelon sorbet at the one here too! I’ve never had it but I think I might try it next time :). They also have smoothies but those are dairy obviously.

6. Heck yes to that quote… I hope the froyo was enjoyable and did allow you to feel better Amy :)

7. Dohh I think this just ate my comment! Or went into spam…

8. ummm, so that quote is SPOT on!!! i will add to that list though after a run eating…pizza, cake, and pop-tarts too. :) run hard eat hard, right. hehe. Have a great night!

9. Rebecca says:

Nice photo!

And for me, it’d be a hug, a walk with a little bit of fun, Reese’s Peanut Butter cups, and a blanket. :)

10. Kara says:

I second all that! Hope you’re doing okay!